10 Things That Are Great About Living
10. the luxurious feeling of waking up in your own bed, looking around, and deciding that is the most you can commit to for the day - nothing.
9. making up your mind to finally attempt the thing you’ve truly always wanted to do, and committing to yourself that you’ll at least try.
8. crossing off the to-do list thing that’s been at the back of your brain for weeks now- and doing it with ease.
7. making amends with old former friends and rekindling that awesome thing that drew you together as friends in the first place.
6. the love that a mother feels for a baby, before she or he is even born. This is best illustrated by new moms who unconsciously stand around rubbing their tummies, almost as if they’re saying ‘Don’t worry, it’s pretty great out here, too.’
5. Things that make a smile happen spontaneously: children’s laughter, bubbles, and a truly funny guy.
4. anger being released after too much time held in- and the reward of relief that follows it.
3. trying one more time.
2. the experience of saying what you actually want to say at the time you actually want to say it, and loving yourself (and the other person) enough to say it with grace, and without regrets
1. acknowledging the true beauty of your face, and your body, and your mind, from head to toe, each time you look at your own face. That is lovely.